Facebook Marketing Measurements
We all know that clicks do not equal sales. Watch this short video from Facebook Marketing to get a better understanding on how to measure your Facebook efforts.
This video will review four important measurements for your brand: Reach, Resonance, Reaction and Consumer Insights. Watch time: 18:36 before the Q&A.
- Facebook Reach includes paid, organic and viral and they are all good measurements to keep an eye on for how your brand is performing on Facebook.
- Facebook uses research polls to measure brand resonance and they are highly representative with high correlation between online and offline behavior.
- Friends contribute to 50% higher ad recall.
- Use Page Insights to see what content resonates with your community and use this to improve your paid ads. I also recommend PageLever as a great tool to measure your Facebook efforts.
- Reaction could be a sign up for an email list, play a game or a sale. Facebook studies show that well run campaigns on Facebook generate ROI of 3 or greater.
- Consumer Insights – what is the value of a fan? They are your most loyal customer, well-versed with your product and capable of influencing their friends, generating viral reach. Facebook fans are real fans. Friends of fans are top customers as well.