Hot social media tips you can use today
1. Free social media conference
Only 25 spots left for the free social media presentation in Grass Valley, CA on July 24 at 11am titled 7 effective strategies to use social media for your business, presented by Milena Regos.
Come to this presentation and find out how to choose the right network for your business, how to find and create engaging content to keep your network interested, manage your time effectively and use social media to help your business. Learn how to monetize and measure your social media efforts and why some businesses fail with their social media efforts. Walk away with actionable items you can implement right away for your business plus amazing additional handouts and resources. You don’t want to miss this! Carpool if needed and plan on having lunch in beautiful Grass Valley. Hope to see you there!
Here are some great resources I ran into this week:
2. 13 social media tips every marketer can use – a great blog post by Heidi Cohen on what to do and what not do for your business on social media. Respect, eliminate promotions and show your brand are among the 13 tips. Reading time: 3 min
3. 4 analytics for small and large companies you should be paying attention to – analytics do matter and even though this blog post is geared towards small business, even larger ones can find valuable when it comes to measuring social media. Reading time: 2 min.
4. 25 ways to create contagious content – for the more visual of you, this blog post comes with an excellent infographic on where and how to find great content ideas. Reading time: 5 min.
5. How much is a “like” worth? 18% of U.S. web users say “likes” encourage them to make purchases – the latest emarketer study states that nearly one-fifth of US internet users would buy a brand if a friend followed that company on social media. Read more at http://www.emarketer.com/Article.aspx?R=1009177#FByyzXLCsxlCDrJa.99 Reading time: 3 min.
Have a great week!
Milena Regos, Founder