Out&About Marketing Guest Blogger Guidelines
Guest Blogger Guidelines
Interested in submitting an article to be published on Out&About Marketing blog?
Read our guidelines first:
How to submit
- Please, email your completed article and image to: email@example.com
- Submissions must meet our quality standards in order to get published.
- We only accept well-written and high quality original articles (Google doesn’t like duplicate content).
- Avoid being self-promotional.
- Article that is of interest to Out&About Marketing audience and reflects our writing style and tone.
- Our audience is marketers and business owners with focus on travel&tourism, outdoor recreation, health&fitness.
- Link to other posts found on Out&About Marketing blog, or we’ll add internal links in your article
- To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging, articles that are clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected. Please be thoughtful about any links you include in your articles.
- Affiliate links are not allowed.
- SEOd links in guest posts are not allowed.
Post Image Requirements
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, images and any other third-party content referenced in the article.
- Please, send at least one high – quality image to go with the blog post.
- There are no length requirements.
- Posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive.
- We reserve the right to suggest changes to your article to make it more comprehensive.
- We reserve the right to add calls to action to Out&About Marketing content, email newsletters, and downloadable content within your blog post.
- The post belongs to the blog owner, is credited to the author and cannot be republished anywhere else (including on your own blog).
- We do encourage you to share it on social media as much as you can.
- Use subheadings in the post body (please, include H2-H3 tags)
- Use short paragraphs or bullet points (to make the post easier to read)
- Submit a Word document with images attached separately.
Download our Guest Blogger guidelines for free.