Super Bowl and Social Media Infographic
Infographic: Super Bowl ads and social media
Super Bowl XLIX is this weekend. As you get ready to cook some chicken wings and watch the game, do you pay attention to the ads and do you use social media to engage with brands?
CrowdTap surveyed 6,000+ people to explore how social media affects watching the biggest U.S. sporting event.
Some of the highlights from the Super Bowl and social media survey are:
- 30% of people watch the game just for the ads
- 50% of viewers will share ads on social media from the Super Bowl for companies they love and support
- 65% are extremely likely or somewhat likely to interact with brands on social media while watching the game
- 74% are extremely likely or likely to take action on social media if a Super Bowl ad asks them to
- 74% would like to participate in the creation of Super Bowl ads
- Humor works the best when it comes to Super Bowl ads
Take a look at the complete infographic below. I know I always watch the Super Bowl with my twitter feed open so I can participate in the conversation online. How about you?